Penn Alexander HSA now uses the Membership Toolkit portal and app for family and faculty directories, volunteer signups, and email communications. It’s secure, easy to use, and free to families.
Instructions on how to sign up / create an account at Membership Toolkit:
- Click on the Login button or the Registration button.
- If you already have an account with another organization that uses Membership Toolkit, you can use the same email and password to login. You can then proceed to the numbered steps below.
- Select “Create Account” and fill in your name and email, and create a password.
- Click “verify my email” and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
After you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process. If you were signed up in MySchoolAnywhere, your family information should already be there.
1. Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information forms.
2. Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences. (You control the info you want everyone to see and also don’t forget if you want an email and push notifications to set that option as well.)
3. Once these forms are complete, you will be connected.
4. Don’t forget to sign up for the Membership Toolkit App from the Apple App Store and Google Play.
5. Once the Primary Account is set up, the Primary User can “invite” other email addresses to access his/her account. This allows a Secondary User (such as a spouse or co-parent) to have their own login information, but still have access to the family account.