The Home and School Association of Penn Alexander School is made up of hard-working parents and caretakers who support the school through fundraising and volunteerism. Our goal is to help maintain an exceptional neighborhood school that provides the best possible learning environment for our children. We are always looking for volunteers. If you are interested in helping, please visit Get Involved, reach out to us by email, or leave a note in the HSA mailbox in the main office.
What the HSA does:
- Raise money for school programming
- Promote school spirit and community involvement through special events
- Help keep parents informed of school activities and news
- Support teachers and staff by helping meet classroom needs and recognizing accomplishments
- Volunteer at key school activities such as Picture Day, class trips, and Fall Festival.
The Home and School Association is a 501(c)(3) organization. Our TIN is 11-3707471. Please consider supporting our work with a tax-deductible contribution.
Past HSA meeting materials
- September 17, 2018: Welcome and How Can I Volunteer?
Need to reach an HSA Officer?
Vice President Upper School
Vice President Lower School