Penn Alexander HSA now uses the Membership Toolkit portal and app for family and faculty directories, volunteer signups, and email communications. It’s secure, easy to use, and free to families.
Instructions on how to sign up / create an account at Membership Toolkit:
Go to: pennalexanderschoolhsa.membershiptoolkit.com
- Click on the Login button or the Registration button.
- If you already have an account with another organization that uses Membership Toolkit, you can use the same email and password to login. You can then proceed to the numbered steps below.
- Select “Create Account” and fill in your name and email, and create a password.
- Click “verify my email” and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
After you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process. If you were signed up in MySchoolAnywhere, your family information should already be there.
1. Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information forms.
2. Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences. (You control the info you want everyone to see and also don’t forget if you want an email and push notifications to set that option as well.)
3. Once these forms are complete, you will be connected.
4. Don’t forget to sign up for the Membership Toolkit App from the Apple App Store and Google Play.
5. Once the Primary Account is set up, the Primary User can “invite” other email addresses to access his/her account. This allows a Secondary User (such as a spouse or co-parent) to have their own login information, but still have access to the family account.
Here are other ways to support PAS:
- Box Tops: Clip the Box Tops for Education coupons from your household products and send into school in the Pony envelope. Last year we earned $1,000 for recess equipment.
- For 2018-2019, our goal is for each family to submit 50 Box Tops each month. Proceeds will benefit the after-school Clubs program!
- Remember PAS during tax season with a tax-deductible donation.
- Ask your employer if they match gifts employees make to charitable donations.
- Remember to include family members. Grandparents, aunts, uncles, and other family members can buy PAS gear, collect Box Tops, shop on Amazon Smile, and volunteer in the school.
- Amazon Smile: If you shop on Amazon, bookmark smile.amazon.com/ instead, and choose Home and School Association of Penn Alexander School as your charity. A percentage of every purchase goes to PAS. Ask friends and family to use this too.
PAS HSA: In addition to the weekly Pony, here are some other ways to stay informed about what is going on at Penn Alexander via the Home and School Association (HSA):
Join the Penn Alexander HSA Facebook page (a hidden/private, invitation-only group for parents of PAS students). Email firstname.lastname@example.org to join.
Follow us on Twitter (@PennAlexander; http://www.twitter.com/PennAlexander)
Sign up to receive the weekly HSA email newsletter by sending an email to email@example.com. (Sending your email address implies consent to join. Informational emails will arrive in your inbox. Please note that this is an informational service, not a discussion board. You can opt-out at any time.)
The Home & School Association now subscribes to the MySchoolAnywhere service for our family and faculty directories, volunteer signups, and email communications. It’s secure, easy to use, and free to families. Sign-up here: MSA-Invite-to-PAS-Families_2018
Penn Alexander School:
Weekly packet of school information, important announcements, events, etc. All families must re-register each year for E-pony. Families that don’t register for E-pony will receive the weekly packet in paper form.
School website: https://pennalexander.philasd.org/
School District – Parent Portal, Twitter, Facebook:
Parent Portal: https://www.philasd.org/face/family-resources/parent-and-family-portal/
The portal provides access to your child’s grades, attendance, school closing and other important districtwide notices.
Facebook: School District of Philadelphia @ PhillySchools